Save space, easier to install
- Unified system to protect all areas – residential, commercial, leisure & parking
- Water tanks up to 90% smaller than for sprinklers, free up more valuable space
- Smaller diameter risers and pipes than for low pressure water mist or sprinklers
- Nozzles cover greater area than sprinklers – up to 30m2 per nozzle, so fewer required)
- Only one compact, powerful pump to protect all floors
- Fastest and easiest solution for fitting, retrofitting or scaling up for extensions
When your watermist system is in place, you’ll make significant cost savings over time compared to traditional sprinklers.
- Low maintenance – all pipes are 316 grade stainless steel
- Low water use, minimal clean up – get back to business quickly
- Longevity of system +30 years
And you can rely on Fireworks’ team of experienced engineers for managing your scheduled servicing requirements.
Unrivalled Safety Benefits and Professional Accreditations
Book your free, Institute of Fire Enginneers-accredited CPD session on Understanding Watermist Fire Suppression.